среда, 18 декабря 2013 г.

I'm Furious...!!!

Reception of the Book by Critics



To say that "I'm not really happy with their so to say professional opinion" means to say NOTHING! Here's the link to the reception itself and now my opinion. It's not opinion of the professional, but opinion of a reader.

All the critics in my opinion read not to learn another story and get pleasure with it, but to analize it, to find something negative above positive. They say it's predictable because they study the book, not enjoy it. I got pleasure with every read chapter and I was surprised almost with every end of every chapter.

But also there's one thing I agree with. Quote: "...will have fantasy readers anxiously awaiting the next book in the series."

Well, I'd better say goodbye at this positive point untill I got angry again. Critics... Hmph!

It was Anthony White, special for you. Stay tuned, see you soon! :-)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий