среда, 4 декабря 2013 г.

Questions? Never heard of it...

It's time to make a statement.



Perhaps you won't believe me, but I have no questions about the plot, everything is clear... Well, at least it gets more and more clear as you read on and on till the end of the book. However there are two things that make me doubt:

1st!!! - Whether Clary and Jace really siblings or not.
2nd!!! - If Simon has been turned to a Vampire or not, because he constantly feels bad after Hotel Dumort events, but he bares the sunlight.

But to be honest I just can't think of any solutions, I've found some commentaries that both answers I'll find out when I read the rest of the books (City of Ashes, City of Glass, City of Fallen Angels, City of Lost Souls and City of Heavenly Fire). By the way I've already started to read City of Ashes...


It was Anthony White, special for you. Stay tuned, see you soon! :-)




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий