воскресенье, 15 декабря 2013 г.

What if...

Alternate Ending... Hm...



It would be really interesting to see what would happen if Jayce followed Valentine to Idris and fought him. Would he die or win the battle? Would he bring the Mortal Cup back? Would Jocelyn wake up after Valentine's death? Noone knows, but everything is just the way it should be.

I guess that events I've just suggested just were not going to happen: Jayce is not cruel enough to kill Valentine, so all the rest events wouldn't just come true. Such a shame... But there's one thing I know for sure. This story is far from end, I tell you about one book out of six, so there are a lot of unexpected in the plot ahead and I'm looking forward to reading everything.


It was Anthony White, special for you. Stay tuned, see you soon! :-)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий